Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Finding a balance between work and play!

Posts on Money Ideas have been a little light on the ground recently and for that I can only blame work. Putting in the extra hours to try and seal an advertising deal. It did pay off and although working over the weekend and most of the Bank Holiday Monday I got it sorted.

On Monday I took my girlfriend out for a nice meal to apologise for my lack of presence over the weekend. This got me thinking, is there a line when you should stop working and have some fun!?

I have a few friends who own businesses and they are ALWAYS thinking about work, always working and very rarely have time to spend to themselves. I also have friends who own businesses who seem to never be at work and are always out enjoying themselves.

So I propose a question!
  • Where do you draw the line between work and play?
  • Do YOU put extra hours in over the weekend?
  • Do you NEVER do overtime no matter what?
  • Do you think there is a line or is it just personal preference?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home