Thursday, April 27, 2006

World Cup 2006, cray money making ideas.

With the impending Football (Soccer for the US) World Cup what crazy ideas can you use to make a bit of extra cash. I'm gonna fire a few ideas down here and see if any of them take your fancy. I know I will probably pick a few out and try and cover the cost of drowning my sorrow's when England get knowcked out :o(
  • Selling your nations flags where the games are being shown on big screens.
  • Face painting the kids faces on the day of a big game.
  • Offering to give lifts to and from the bars so they can have a drink.
  • Selling your countries memorabilia.
  • Baking cakes and ice them with your countries flag, sell them.
If you are interested in tracking Englands build up and progress through the World Cup, check out my England World Cup Campaign blog.

1 Comments:

At 5:41 pm, Blogger MarceLo Cabrera said...

Shity.

Your mom would not be proud if she reads it, mate.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home