Wednesday, April 12, 2006

I'm back and I still have money!

Well I am now back from my long weekend away and after taking some of the advice given on how to save money while on holiday I have actually come home with money left.

It was a good weekend away and great fun, most of all it was cheap! Yet again proof that you can have a good time without spending a ship load of money. The most expensive item through the weekend was easily the money spent on beer and wine.

So, back to reality and the competitions will remain open until friday. Use the links in the top right to find the competitions. (Boxes of fudge are at stake!)

A few notes, Money Ideas features in this weeks
carnival of debt reduction hosted at Wandering Indian Monk, also the new festival of frugality is up hosted by Canadian Capitalist (links updated on bar).

2 Comments:

At 6:00 pm, Blogger Single Ma said...

Welcome back! Now loan me $5. LOL

 
At 7:39 pm, Anonymous Dave said...

:oD thanks for the welcome! :o/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home