Monday, March 13, 2006

Using quotes for motivation

"Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment."
--Barry LePatner

This quote is just one of many posted on Neville's Financial Blog, I have never thought of using quotes to motivate myself. A lot of those quotes a very motivational.

I am a strong believer in experience and making mistakes along the way in business, it is just one of those things that will happen in business and personal finance. Whenever I do make a mistake I might get down about it, I think that is natural, but I always come out stronger and as soon as I realize I made the mistake I start asking myself why it happened and what I could have done.

Have a look at the quotes on NevBlog, I am sure you will find them interesting.

1 Comments:

At 11:47 pm, Blogger Mocha & Guess... said...

Here's one quote I keep in my id pocket of my wallet since the pocket has clear plastic I can see the quote each time I open my wallet.

Making money is a snap. (Yes, really.) Recognize the ways in which you are prosperous - this will help you realize even more prosperity. Complaining has the opposite effect.

It came from one of those fortune reading sections of the newspaper.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home