Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Making Money

There are so many people out there who think to themselves "I could do with a little extra cash right now", well who doesn't.

I'll be sharing some of my ideas (although not all) and encouraging you to create your own ideas. There are a million and one ways to make a little extra cash that have never even been thought of, find one and you could get yourself an extra 10 quid a month, maybe 10 quid a week, maybe even make a full time career from it.

I am in particular interested in making money with no risk and no (or very little) capital. I have bills I have to pay, I am not going to risk losing anything.

I'll not just be posting my inspiration, crazy ideas i will point you in the right direction of other peoples ideas and will try to encourage you to get your own ideas, after all they are usually the best ones and usually something you have a passion about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home