Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Are you saving too much?

There is a bit of a buzz flying around quite a few finance blogs at the moment. I just wanted to give my 2 shillings.

The question: Are you saving too much?

My Answer: I don't think you can!

If you are happy with what you are saving, healthy and having a good time then you are not saving too much. If you are saving so much it is making you miserable because you go home don't put the heating on and have a paper 2 years old to read then perhaps you could evaluate your situation a little.

People are saying that people are saving so much they aren't having a good time, I would just say to those people, you don't have to spend a fortune to have a good time! If you can't think of anything, give me a shout and I will let you know how!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home